Friday, May 3, 2024

Day 6

 We woke up this morning to a light off and on rain. Andy loaded the routes for our ride back West across America on my GPS.  Finally it let up enough that most every one took off on their motorcycles to parts unknown. Steve and I along with 2 others road to a resort by a river for lunch. We got rained on for a few miles but finished getting to the resort and back here under dry skies. I forgot to turn on my tracking program today but it was a short loop on roads we did earlier in the week,  o thing new.

Tonight there will be a 50/50 raffle and some other short programs typical of a gathering of this type. I'll have to count the bikes tomorrow morning to see how many showed up. It seems to be less than past years.

I gave the Australians Damian and Brendan shirts that Shannon made as souvenirs for their cross country trip.










No comments:

Post a Comment