Sunday, July 24, 2016

Day 32 the end

The trip is over. I rode 525 uneventful miles today under mostly clear skies. It did rain a little around Flagstaff but that's to be expected this time of year. 
I had a great time on the whole trip and I'm kind of sad that it's over except the part where I get to see Janet. 
I put almost 7,400 miles on the bike over the past 32 days. Not a great amount but still a nice little putt. 
Thanks to those that followed along and I'll see you all later. 
Jim

    Good bye Rockies sniff, sniff 

    Hello Arizona

    I've driven by these dozens of times and never took a picture. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are back safely. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are back safely. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a safe and fun trip. Thanks for all the posts!

    ReplyDelete