Saturday, September 7, 2024

Day 4

 We road to Cody then up over Chief Joseph hwy and Beartooth Pass. Along the way one of the K1600 Forum members (RatTrap) saw us so we pulled over and had a nice chat. I had not met him before but he reached out to me last week when he figured out that the 2 of us might meet each other on Beartooth. 

I have ridden Beartooth at least 5 times now and it’s the first time I didn’t see any snow along the road but it’s also the latest time of the year that I’ve been on it. 

We had Prime Rib for supper at the hotel restaurant. Then hit a couple bars in town.

















2 comments:

  1. Very cool you guys met up Jimbo.
    The prime rib looks great. I had to do a double take, for a second I thought you guys were having coffee with supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great ride followed by a tasty dinner!

    ReplyDelete